Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BoySmile

Mourinho Comments On 'Ronaldo To Man Utd' Rumours Empty Mourinho Comments On 'Ronaldo To Man Utd' Rumours

Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:13 am
Mourinho Comments On 'Ronaldo To Man Utd' Rumours
Mourinho Comments On 'Ronaldo To Man Utd' Rumours Default
Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has commented on สโบเบ็ต rumours linking Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo with a return to Old Trafford.The Portuguese tactician was recently linked with a move for his countryman, who is understood to be unhappy at Los Blancos' refusal to offer him a new and improved contract.However, Mourinho believes Real are the only club for the 32-year-old, who left United to join the Madrid club for €94 million (R1.39 billion) in 2009"I think with the moment Real Madrid is having now, I think I should be the last one to add some fuel to สโบเบ็ต the fire," Mourinho said, as quoted by the Daily Mirror."Madrid is on fire, the results are not good and it's a club where I worked three years, I care about the club, and I am the last one to add fire."So, to put some water on the fire, Cristiano is the kind of player every manager and club wants, but he is a player for (Zinedine) Zidane and Real Madrid, that's my feeling."Ronaldo has scored 424 goals and assisted another 128 strikes in 419 appearances for Real, but this season he has somewhat struggled – especially in สโบเบ็ต the league, having scored only six LaLiga goals in 15 games so far.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum