Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BoySmile

Jose Mourinho walks out of Manchester United press conference Empty Jose Mourinho walks out of Manchester United press conference

Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:44 pm
Jose Mourinho walks out of Manchester United press conference
Jose Mourinho walks out of Manchester United press conference Mouu
Jose Mourinho walked out of his Manchester United press conference after being questioned about his role in the post-match fracas after the Manchester derby.Sky Sports News understands the City squad were celebrating their 2-1 victory with loud music in an open-door dressing room when United staff took offence, and Mourinho is thought to have said something to those inside on the way to his post-match sbobetsc interviews.Mourinho was clearly unhappy with the manner in which City celebrated their win and pointed out that his team showed more respect following their 3-1 victory over Arsenal at The Emirates."For me it was just a question of diversity - diversity in behaviours and diversity in education. Just that and nothing more than that," Mourinho said.When asked to expand on what he meant, Mourinho continued: "Diversity sbobetsc of behaviour, of opinion, of education you know"What we did in the Arsenal stadium was completely diverse, what happened after that, the way we behaved as winners.Mourinho was reluctant to speak about the fracas and grew more and more irritable as reporters persisted with the topic.When asked if he expects anyone from United to be punished by the FA, he retorted to the reporter who asked the question: "Why? I think you work for another club and not for the press.Click Here sbobetsc
Odette
Odette
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Jose Mourinho walks out of Manchester United press conference Empty Re: Jose Mourinho walks out of Manchester United press conference

Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:14 pm
I must say that this will be so much stunning thing and people should read out it more and more. it is pretty important for the growth of the nation. I will love to be there after my bus trip to new heaven. and surely will take more interest in it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum