Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BoySmile

Mbappe: Ronaldo No Longer My Idol Empty Mbappe: Ronaldo No Longer My Idol

Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:44 pm
Mbappe: Ronaldo No Longer My Idol Default
Paris Saint-Germain attacker Kylian Mbappe has insisted that although Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo sbobet mobile was his idol when he was younger, he will not be looking up to him when the French giants play Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League.
8 Midfielders Linked With Man Utd
PSG will go up against Los Blancos in the first knockout round of the UCL in February, a fixture that has many drooling.
The match will also see Mbappe compete against his childhood idol Ronaldo, although he has now insisted there will be no time to be star-struck when the two teams meet in Europe's biggest club competition.
"He is a hero from my childhood and it was amazing to sbobet mobile meet him when I visited Valdebebas," Mbappe told Marca.
"But I am a competitor and a person who is very competitive, and all I want to do is win, win, win. So it doesn't really matter who is in front of us, we want to win."I admired him when I was younger, but that ended. Now I go to the Bernabeu to play and to win.
"You learn from them, of course. From someone who has won five Ballons d'Or, you can learn a lot. He's a great player, but I have those here too.
"Neymar is here and I think he is very similar and is at practically the same level as Cristiano Ronaldo.
"I learn from (Edinson) Cavani as a goalscorer too.Click Here sbobet mobile
Odette
Odette
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Mbappe: Ronaldo No Longer My Idol Empty Re: Mbappe: Ronaldo No Longer My Idol

Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:10 am
i am so sure that this will be so much stunning time for us to be there as Las vegas cheap bus tours. I will love to have such charming time there more and more ahead as it. it will be majestic time for sure ahead.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum