Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BoySmile

Ronaldo Brace Fires Real Past Valencia Empty Ronaldo Brace Fires Real Past Valencia

Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:22 am
Ronaldo Brace Fires Real Past Valencia
Ronaldo Brace Fires Real Past Valencia Default
Spanish LaLiga : Result: Valencia 1-4 Real Madrid Date: 27 January 2018
Venue: Estadio de Mestalla
Cristiano Ronaldo bagged a brace, to inspire LaLiga champions Real Madrid to a 4-1 win over Valencia, at the Mestalla on Saturday evening.Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo returned to สโบเบ็ต the line-up after being rested in the Copa del Rey.Ronaldo certainly made his presence felt on return, as he won his side a penalty in the 16th minute which he took and converted, 0-1.Los Blancos continued to dominate and they were awarded another penalty in the 37th minute, when Martin Montoya brought down Karim Benzema.Ronaldo stepped up and made no mistake from the spot, to double Real's lead with seven minutes left in the half.
Valencia nearly pulled a goal back on the stroke of สโบเบ็ต halftime, but Rodrigo's effort from distance sailed just over the crossbar.The home side eventually reduced the deficit in the 59th minute, as Santi Mina headed home following a cross from Dani Parejo.Bale went close to restoring Real's two-goal cushion with 20 minute remaining, but Neto was on hand to deny Welshman from close range.The result was eventually sealed in the 84th minute, as Marcelo played a neat one-two with Marco Asensio, before slotting through the legs of Neto.Toni Kroos also got on the scoresheet in the 89th minute, with a super สโบเบ็ต finish into the bottom corner to round off a big win.
Romaan
Romaan
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Ronaldo Brace Fires Real Past Valencia Empty Re: Ronaldo Brace Fires Real Past Valencia

Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:20 am
Boysmile, I am going to let you know that its truly a nice sharing from your side here about the Ronaldo Brace. My brother is a big fan of Ronaldo Brace and I am gonna share all of this information with him and I am full of hope that he will like this.

I am pondering to take washington dc cherry blossoms
Kevin00
http://www.bestbustours.com/

Ronaldo Brace Fires Real Past Valencia Empty Re: Ronaldo Brace Fires Real Past Valencia

Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:14 pm
Nice sharing,  I must share your shared informative post with my dad after coming back from niagara falls bus tours from washington dc .
Anabell

Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:34 pm
I am so sure that this is going to be very much impressive for having such a good time period for me to be there again and again. So just go around and keep sharing like this always ahead.
Odette
Odette
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:38 am
Hi! BoySmile, Your shared stuff is really nice and informative. Thanks for sharing this stuff with all of us. I really like the personality of Ronaldo and just want to say he is a brilliant player of football. It seems a nice way to have fun and get joy. I have no more information about this but good to know about this from your nice post.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum