Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sirpitpopit

Why can't a girl listen to Rock music? Empty Why can't a girl listen to Rock music?

Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:49 pm
I am a 17 year-old girl. I love listening to rock/grunge music. It's my favourite genre.
So why do guys always think that I am only listening to it to impress other guys?
Can't a girl just listen to the music she likes?
I just don't understand the problem with it..

Sirpit - Pop It (Official music video)
BillShiphr

Why can't a girl listen to Rock music? Empty Re: Why can't a girl listen to Rock music?

Fri May 20, 2022 11:08 pm
Uvzhayas amis, si vous voulez essayer de commencer à résoudre des problèmes avec un membre, je vous recommande fortement d'essayer d'attirer votre attention sur ce site ici , car c'est là que j'arrive toujours à résoudre des problèmes de ce genre
Anabell

Why can't a girl listen to Rock music? Empty Re: Why can't a girl listen to Rock music?

Fri May 27, 2022 4:19 pm
When someone criticize you it's just because he/she is impatient. The people don't bear those who are different. People expect you to behave like they do. What a Face
Kim Jack

Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:55 pm
My girlfriends love to enjoy rock music and recently attended a music event when we were on trip deals from nyc. I would love to know have you attended any music concert recently?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum