Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Oliver01

People EXPERIENCED with Long distance cycling? Empty People EXPERIENCED with Long distance cycling?

on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:18 am
I am 23 years old, I am a long distance runner, and workout regularly! I would like to start distance cycling.

How much am I looking at spending on a decent, not top of the line, and not completely a beginner cycle? With tail light, front light, mirrors, proper cycling shoes and helmet... What would approx. cost be and what brands of cycles should I be looking at?

the Race Across America event
Jons02

People EXPERIENCED with Long distance cycling? Empty Re: People EXPERIENCED with Long distance cycling?

on Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:08 pm
Can you share your best experienced about the cycling ?

cycling sunglasses
Odette
Odette
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

People EXPERIENCED with Long distance cycling? Empty Re: People EXPERIENCED with Long distance cycling?

on Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:47 am
I in my childhood use to do cycling and i was in love with it. It will be really so much stunning and must to see a thing a lot ahead. i will like to spend out the time this way with it. I will love to be there after my new jersey to washington dc bus tour . It will let us enjoy so much around the world a lot ahead. i am gonna have such a brilliant and must to see a thing a lo ahead.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum