Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Salernoservice0

Applying for estate agent job? Empty Applying for estate agent job?

Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:26 pm
Hi, hope someone can give me some useful information/knowledge! I am applying for numerous trainee estate agent jobs in the hope I will get a formal interview. I had a phone call a couple month ago saying they were interested in my application.

Estate agents Rochdale
Devil
Devil
Admin
http://www.iseosolution.com/

Applying for estate agent job? Empty Re: Applying for estate agent job?

Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:08 pm
I think being honest about your reasons is your best option, if you have personal reasons then it means you have a great goal to work towards which will push you to want to make a sale which is what estate agents want. For example if you say you want the job because you need the money to support your family then you have that drive to succeed and sell the most for a genuine reason. I think someone with a reason like that might be more likely than someone who wants the job just to add to their cv.
Oliver01

Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:09 pm
When I was asked this I replied 'I like people and I like properties, it will be a challenge to match the two together. Finding the right home for the right people.'
Make sure you tell them you are flexible. It is not a 9-5 job, we often had to work over our time to show people around around properties. If you have the knock off at 5 attitude it won't work. They do not pay overtime.
Got the job and did it for 8 years.
Keep trying.

Real estate agents Tinley park
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum