Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Degroodteam

What does it take to become a real estate agent? Empty What does it take to become a real estate agent?

Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:10 pm
How long do you have to go to school for, what do you start out doing, and what exactly does your job like on a daily basis after you start?

denver real estate
Resfrealestate

What does it take to become a real estate agent? Empty Re: What does it take to become a real estate agent?

Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:18 pm
I started in Real Estate in 1978 when I was 25 years old. t was very hard. I was hard on myself- why wasn't I selling as much as others? Most people when they leave real estate they say "I have to go get a real job.

real estate companies in miami
Wendystarr0

What does it take to become a real estate agent? Empty Re: What does it take to become a real estate agent?

Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:08 pm
Anytime you open your own business it's best to start out with money and a following or else you'll struggle.
top agent
Oliver01

Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:12 pm
Being a real estate agent is tough. If you expect to do little work in being a real estate agent you might want to pass on this career field. If you think all you will be doing is selling and listing houses, this job is not for you.

realtors Tinley park
Oliver01

Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:09 pm
You work when your clients want you to work. If you are a listing agent (selling a house), you work in the office to get the house advertised and get other agents to show it - since you will almost always (hopefully) have multiple listings, this can be a lot of work and expense. In many brokerages, you will also be expected to help answer the phones. If you are a selling agent (work for a buyer), your hours are dependent upon your clients. You show houses when the client can make it - in many cases, evenings and weekends will be your busy time. If you don't work with your clients, they will find a different agent, so there is no way around giving up evenings and weekends. As you can probably guess, most agents represent both buyers and sellers, so they split their time.

Condominium
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum