Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BoySmile

Ronaldo Wants Massive Salary Like Messi & Neymar Empty Ronaldo Wants Massive Salary Like Messi & Neymar

Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:09 am
Ronaldo Wants Massive Salary Like Messi & Neymar
Ronaldo Wants Massive Salary Like Messi & Neymar 1513839202_cbd99
Reports say that Cristiano Ronaldo wants to be offered a new สโบเบ็ต contract with wages on par with the likes of Neymar and Lionel Messi.
Click through the gallery to see what all three superstars are believed to earn at their respective clubs!
According to the Mirror, Ronaldo is willing to delay contract negotiations at Real Madrid until the end of the season, but when he does put pen to paper, he wants a big increase.The report claims that the Portuguese, who recently insisted he would love to end his career at Los Blancos, is seeking a weekly wage that will see him earn a similar amount to Messi at FC Barcelona สโบเบ็ต and Neymar at Paris Saint-Germain.It is also believed that Real president Florentino Perez has told Ronaldo that his contract will be reviewed in June 2018.Last season, the 32-year-old signed a new contract that saw him earn £400 000 (R6.8 million) a week, though the report claims Messi is on £568 000 (R10 million) a week, while Neymar is on £520 000 (R8.8 million) a week.สโบเบ็ต
Romaan
Romaan
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Ronaldo Wants Massive Salary Like Messi & Neymar Empty Re: Ronaldo Wants Massive Salary Like Messi & Neymar

Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:37 am
BoySmile, I think its a nice sharing from your side. There maybe a valid reason behind the demand of Ronaldo about the increment of Salary. I am hopeful that administration takes the notice and solve this issue.

I will surely go for taking San Francisco Travel deals
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum