Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BoySmile

Real Planning €400m Neymar Deal, Ronaldo To be Used As Makeweight? Empty Real Planning €400m Neymar Deal, Ronaldo To be Used As Makeweight?

Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:53 am
Real Planning €400m Neymar Deal, Ronaldo To be Used As Makeweight?
Real Planning €400m Neymar Deal, Ronaldo To be Used As Makeweight? Default
Real Madrid are reportedly planning to ทางเข้าสโบ upset bitter rivals FC Barcelona by plotting a €400 million (R6 billion) deal for Neymar, and could use Cristiano Ronaldo as a makeweight.Gareth Bale was the last real "Galactico" signing by Los Blancos when he arrived for a then record fee of €101 million (R1.5 billion) in 2013, but club president Florentino Perez is keen to make the Brazilian his ทางเข้าสโบ next superstar arrival, according to a report by Marca.It is believed that the "total operation" would be difficult and could cost about €400 million.Los Blancos are reportedly eyeing Neymar's signature in 2019, and would not pursue the Brazilian's services without informing his current employers Paris Saint-Germain.The French club are unlikely to be keen on selling their world record signing, but Marca have suggested that Real could use Cristiano Ronaldo, who will be 34 in June 2019, as a makeweight.
PSG are understood to be keen on Ronaldo, and although he is not getting any younger, he still has a massive marketing appeal for the Ligue 1 leaders.Real would apparently be prepared to include Ronaldo as part of the deal in order to make Neymar their next "Galactico", and the Portuguese's heir, at the Santiago Bernabeu.Click Here ทางเข้าสโบ
Romaan
Romaan
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Real Planning €400m Neymar Deal, Ronaldo To be Used As Makeweight? Empty Re: Real Planning €400m Neymar Deal, Ronaldo To be Used As Makeweight?

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:34 am
BoySmile, I am going to say that it is really a nice and useful sharing from your side here. I think it is a good news for football lovers and I am going to share it with my family as well.

I want to book Washington DC tour packages
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum