Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
makaralove

Graham Hunter: Why is Barcelona's president lying about new deals for  Messi and Iniesta? Empty Graham Hunter: Why is Barcelona's president lying about new deals for Messi and Iniesta?

Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:56 pm

Graham Hunter: Why is Barcelona's president lying about new deals for  Messi and Iniesta? Messi-Iniesta-Barcelona-647999

BARCELONA president Josep Maria Bartomeu is lying about Lionel Messi and AndresSBOBET Iniesta signing new contracts at the club.Bartomeu has claimed Messi and Iniesta have both agreed deals to extend their spells at the Nou Camp - but Spanish football expert Graham Hunter says he’s telling fibs.

Barcelona’s president is facing a vote of no confidence after failing to win a trophy last season and a rocky summer which saw the club lose Neymar to Paris St-Germain.

And things could be about to get worse for Bartomeu, with the futures of key duo Iniesta and Messi unclear.

“Why has SBOBEThe felt it necessary to lie about Messi and Iniesta?” Hunter said on the Transfer Window Podcast.“Iniesta is the least publicly pugnacious, least strategic, least aggressive guy that you could find in this situation - (but) he will not bend over in terms of terms and conditions for what will be his final contract at Barcelona simply because he loves the club.

“He’s said over and over again ‘I want the club’s interests to come first, I don’t want to be part of a public bargaining row’ and given the type of person he is I take that to be fact.

“So why has Bartomeu said everything is in play and there is a broad agreement which Iniesta has been forced to say is not true?

“In terms of Iniesta, it’s absolutely clear Juventus (are keen). That the prestige of having an Andres Iniesta for two or three years is very high.”SBOBET
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum