Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Romaan
Romaan
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

I have shared my last trip, Empty I have shared my last trip,

Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:35 am
Here I have shared my last trip. Last month I enjoyed a Chicago trip with my lover. We have visited many destinations in this state and come back from the Chicago trip with amazing memories. The night views of this state are amazing I have created new memories there. I don't forget this trip. Then I suggest other travelers must take a trip and enjoy summer vacations there.

I wanna ask some information about best weekend trips from washington dc?

Kim Jack

I have shared my last trip, Empty Re: I have shared my last trip,

Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:00 pm
Chicago is added to lavish cities around the world and its jaw-dropping architecture always fascinated travelers. My brother enjoyed a trip last month and told me making fun moments from Chicago 360 was just credible for him. He captured aerial shots of this city and also clicked some selfies with Cloud Gate as well. Let me know where you spend your time and how many days have you spent there.
Romaan
Romaan
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:30 am
Kim Jack! Well, I have enjoyed the 5-Day Chicago to Cleveland, Millennium Park, Niagara Falls, Toronto and Detroit Tour. During this trip, I have visited many destinations in my free time I have enjoyed shopping and tasting new food. I will the name of these places here.
Shopping mall names:
Fashion Outlets of Chicago
Hyde Park Shopping Center
Washington Square Mall
Food points:
True Food Kitchen
Shake Shack Chicago Athletic Association
Elephant & Castle
All these places are amazing in Chicago. If I got a chance I will again enjoy this state trip.
Kim Jack

Mon Aug 05, 2024 3:14 pm
Romaan, I just read about your experience and can say that you had a very good time there. I want to see some images along need to know about Elephant & Castle. cause this is a new thing for me and quite sure by knowing about this spot will surely go there. So try to make a quick reply.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum