Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kevin00
http://www.bestbustours.com/

El Retiro Park Empty El Retiro Park

Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:53 pm
El Retiro Park is a really good place for visit especially for adventure seekers and tourists can enjoy there boating and many other fabulous things. I also visited there and get great experince there through explored its nearest attractions. It was a memorable moment of my life while I was captured many images of this alluring park in my camera. Those views are:
El Retiro Park Maxresdefault

El Retiro Park 5x3aazpe103z
If you are adventure lover then I will like to suggest you must go there once in your future life for fun.
Addison George

El Retiro Park Empty Re: El Retiro Park

Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:26 pm
Wow, What a beautiful image this is!! Which you have shared Kevin00!! I am a traveler as well as nature lover and adventure lover, Any picture of beautiful place especially of gardens attracts me very much. This picture is also looking me very nice and glamorous but, These days, I am not free from office work but, In my holidays, I will make plan to visit El Retrio Park with my family and Some Friends so that, I can refresh my mind and Soul by visiting gardens and Parks. I will go there for about half month. I am very thankful to you for sharing this beautiful picture with all of us.
Kim Jack

Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:15 am
This is so nice to read about El Retiro Park. I like your views guys and will take a tour of this beautiful place as soon as will get a chance. I am sure this will gonna be so nice for me too. Now guys let me know which month is best for exploring this spot and also share something about its nearest places. I am willing to get more stuff regarding this.
Anabell

Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:14 am
El Retiro Park is a best place for outing and tourists can enjoy some time with family and kids on their special events. Many travelling and fun lover visited it annually. I really like it so much due to its most fabulous fun things which are the best having so much fun around this alluring park. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must boating and could make their journey more memorable and interesting. I would love to go there again if I get any chance.
Odette
Odette
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:22 pm

I would like to know more about El Retiro Park if we can see this destination and can spend our time with the coronavirus situation. I mean is it open or closed like all destinations. I am so frustrated these days and want to plan something like this with my family and i am sure that this will bring a little bit change in us and will have some amazing time with such activities.
Annie

Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:31 am
El Retiro Park is the new name for me and i had not been there yet in my life. I would love to be there once.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum