Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
David
David
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Tokyo, Japan  Empty Tokyo, Japan

Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:56 am
Tokyo is the capital of Japan, which is the best destination to visit for enjoying its traditional, exploring historic temples,  large public gardens, and other interesting places. Tokyo is famous for Its surrounding woods and the towering gate and it is famous among the travelers as well. I also like this destination to explore for enjoying the fun. Do you like it?

My next bus tours departing from nyc to DC.
Kevin00
http://www.bestbustours.com/

Tokyo, Japan  Empty Re: Tokyo, Japan

Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:12 pm
Tokyo  is a perfect city to have great fun in Japan and tourists can see there plenty diverse kind of places. Its historical places appeals me a lot. I also have a plan to go there after finishing my las vegas bus tour night  in the next month to enjoy the holidays with my friends. We are so much excited about it becasue during this journey we will be able to explore the plenty dazzling places of this fabulous city. I hope so that it will be a really great time for us and we will come back with stunning memories.
Anabell

Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:11 am
I totally agree with you that Tokyo is a finest city for having enjoyment around Japan as well as around the world. There are many popular places to have great fun among the visitors. I really like it so much so I had been there several times in my whole life some time with my friends and some time with my family members. It was a memorable moment of my life while I was capture many images of its attractive and fabulous places in my camera such as:
Tokyo, Japan  Japan-attractions-imperial-palace

Tokyo, Japan  Japan-tokyo-ueno-park-zoo

I hope you will like them.
Odette
Odette
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:20 pm
Tokyo is one and only the place where my dad mostly likes to go around. I also had been visited in the past year moreover three-time and I had such a marvelous time. There are plenty of attractions which tourists like to see and to collect memories to share with their family and friends. I am definitely one of the willing people who will like to see things. I hope we will get rid of this Virus soon and our routine will be normal as we were free and can plan anytime.
Annie

Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:28 am
Tokyo is such a good and most amazing time this way again and again. I would love to have such a charming time with it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum