Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sona pektas

Old Fort Niagara  Empty Old Fort Niagara

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:35 am
Old Fort Niagara is a great point of interesting which will you bring a step back in the 18th century. This will offer you a chance to know about the war of 1812 and see its flag as well. I think this is perfect for those who love to know the history and want to get a great experience as well. I highly recommend the history lovees ust be there while the NY visit. Who is going there onward?

You guys can try jfk to niagara falls.

Romaan
Romaan
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Old Fort Niagara  Empty Re: Old Fort Niagara

Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:48 am
Sona Paktas, I am agreeing with you here about the point of Old Fort Niagara. It is undoubtedly a great place to visit around Niagara Falls and have a fun time. It is the best place for history and sightseeing lovers to go ahead near Niagara Falls and have a fun time. I just experienced this place and that was a great time for me.
Kevin00
http://www.bestbustours.com/

Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:20 am
I read your posts and I must say both these that you have shared really great information about Old Fort Niagara will of us which is really good. I hope your shared information would be useful for all visitors which who have a plan to go there in coming up days. I also spent a really good time there but after reading your shared most impressive views to increase my craze so I have decided that I must go there once again to refresh the memories. I hope we spent awesome time there as well I had during my last journey.
Annie

Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:29 am
Old Fort Niagara must be really stunning to explore. I would like to have such a good and most appealing time. I am making a plan to visit and this will be really having such a good time.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum