Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jewelgeorge

my holiday trip to Andaman and Nicobar Islands Empty my holiday trip to Andaman and Nicobar Islands

Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:37 pm
I think I have visited a lot of places around the world. Travelling is fun to me and it's very interesting to me.I think Andaman is one of the beautiful Island in India I had ever visited.  When I planned for Andaman trip, I was so excited and never thought the trip will be so terrible just because of the service provided by the tour operator Andaman Tour Travel. They help greatly in organising and planning my trip and stays in the place of wonders in Andaman. I think Portblair was the best beach I had ever visited in Andaman. The seafront cellular jail is the main attraction in Port Blair. If anyone planning for an Andaman trip  I would say Bhattu Caves and Jolly Buoy are must-see places in Port Blair. And don't miss the coral reef boat ride in Jolly Boy.  I would recommend all the viewers to plan for at least a week to stay in Port Blair. There are many hotels which would provide you accommodation at a decent price. Port Blair is a romantic place for couples. Andaman Tour Travel offers Amazing Honeymoon Packages in Andaman for just married couples. Allover the world I think Port Blair is the best place in India for holiday trips.
Odette
Odette
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

my holiday trip to Andaman and Nicobar Islands Empty Re: my holiday trip to Andaman and Nicobar Islands

Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:35 am
my holiday trip to Andaman and Nicobar Islands seems so much amazing and best i am sure, But i just like to say that i do not have been there yet in my life and will like to know more regarding this place and will have such a great and best time for sure ahead. I would like to know more for this after my 2 day niagara falls tours from new york. I would like to make it more interesting and marvelous time for sure.
Kevin00
http://www.bestbustours.com/

my holiday trip to Andaman and Nicobar Islands Empty Re: my holiday trip to Andaman and Nicobar Islands

Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:23 am
In my point of view, Nicobar Islands is a perfect destination to enjoy family vacations and tourists can enjoy there many most fabulous fun and adventures things. A lot of visitors go there annually with family and kids and enjoyed theri holidays. It is also famous destination and my favourite too. I have been there about a year ago and I explored its nearest attractions for having enjoyment. I really enjoyed there photography and came back with many pleasant memories. I hope you will have a joyful time there.
Odette
Odette
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:45 am
I used to discuss the Nicobar Islands with my father and he told me that he will be there soon and will see how much amazing this place is. I wish i could join him but these days, I am busy a bit with some extra tasks. I will definitely try to make a move there and this will be fascinated and best way to be there again and again. We will like to have some fun there and this will be such stunning things for me around to be there.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum