Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BoySmile

Romelu Lukaku lucky to stay on the pitch against Bournemouth, Empty Romelu Lukaku lucky to stay on the pitch against Bournemouth,

Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:12 am
Romelu Lukaku lucky to stay on the pitch against Bournemouth, says Eddie Howe
Romelu Lukaku lucky to stay on the pitch against Bournemouth, Manchester-romelu-lukaku
Romelu Lukaku should have been sent off during Manchester United's 1-0 victory over Bournemouth on Wednesday night, according to Eddie Howe.
Belgium's all-time record goalscorer was back sbobet among the goals against Howe's Bournemouth, opening the scoring in the 25th minute to secure his first Premier League goal since November 18 in United's 4-1 win over Newcastle.But the Bournemouth boss was unhappy the 24-year-old did not receive a second booking for a challenge on Harry Arter, after he avoided a caution for a late tackle on Nathan Ake earlier in the first half.When asked whether he thought Lukaku sbobet was lucky to stay on the pitch, Howe said: "I did. I was having chats with the fourth official and I thought the first tackle was a yellow card in my opinion.I thought he was very late on Nathan [Ake]. We made that point to the fourth official and then of course he picks up another one which is a clear yellow - he should have been off the pitch."Howe was left disgruntled with referee Graham Scott's performance as his side failed to win for a fifth sbobet consecutive game.
Odette
Odette
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Romelu Lukaku lucky to stay on the pitch against Bournemouth, Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku lucky to stay on the pitch against Bournemouth,

Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:50 pm
i am glad to read out stuff here for sure.
Anselalbert
Anselalbert
https://www.topbustours.com/

Romelu Lukaku lucky to stay on the pitch against Bournemouth, Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku lucky to stay on the pitch against Bournemouth,

Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:22 am
Romelu Lukaku is a really great footballer. He had much experience in this game and play an important part in Belgian team. What do you guys like to say more about him? I will see your views after boston to niagara falls bus tours.
Odette
Odette
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:03 am
Anselalbert, This sounds so much good to know that and surely this will be so much charming and must to see. I will love to be there as cheap tours from nyc. it can be so much stunning and worth seeing for sure ahead as it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum