Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BoySmile

Swansea paying Bayern Munich 'over £7m' for Renato Sanches loan Empty Swansea paying Bayern Munich 'over £7m' for Renato Sanches loan

Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:49 am
Swansea paying Bayern Munich 'over £7m' for Renato Sanches loan
Swansea paying Bayern Munich 'over £7m' for Renato Sanches loan Skysports-renato-sanches-swansea-premier-league_4170763
Swansea are paying Bayern Munich over £7m for sbobet mobile the loan of Renato Sanches, plus most of his £50,000-a-week wages, Sky Sports News understands.
The 20-year old has struggled to make an impact in eight Premier League games, since arriving from the Bundesliga in the summer on a season-long loan.
Details of the loan agreement indicate the deal has no break clause, which would have allowed Swansea to cut their spending and return the midfielder to Germany in January.
Sky Sports News also understands the contract does not provide Swansea with an option to buy him at the end of the loan.
Manager Paul Clement worked with Sanches during his time as assistant to sbobet mobile Carlo Ancelotti at Bayern Munich and was instrumental in bringing him to the Liberty Stadium in the summer.
Last Saturday, Clement subbed Sanches at half-time during Swansea's goalless draw with Bournemouth.And again, on Wednesday night,
he was replaced at half-time against Chelsea with his confidence seemingly at a new low.
However, Clement has renewed his support for Sanches but admitted he was yet to realise his potential.
He said on Thursday: "I'm sure, sooner rather than later, we'll see him come through this period. But I'll keep backing him."
The Swans travel to Stoke on Saturday, a lowly 19th in the Premier League sbobet mobile table with just two wins from their opening 14 games
Odette
Odette
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Swansea paying Bayern Munich 'over £7m' for Renato Sanches loan Empty Re: Swansea paying Bayern Munich 'over £7m' for Renato Sanches loan

Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:57 am
I just got to know so much about that and surely this will be so much stunning and marvelous time for sure there soon as possible. I will like to be there as new york new year countdown. i am so much surely this wil be informtive.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum