Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SuperfightCGR

What is your favorite card game? Empty What is your favorite card game?

Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:03 pm
Hello everyone...
What is your favorite card game?Your ideas highly appreciated here.

Superfight Game
Andrew878

What is your favorite card game? Empty Re: What is your favorite card game?

Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:25 am
Magic. I've played numerous collectible games over the years, from pokemon to yugioh, magic to dbz, naruto to yu yu hakusho, and numerous others in between, including others that were really only available in japan, like monster collection and harem master. But for all the unique game play and strategy each card game has, and there's something I love about all of them, magic is the one card game I always come back to. in fact, with the current exception of heroclix, I'm retired from just about every other card game I've ever played, and I have one deck from each one as a lasting testament to the good times, friends and memories that these games have bought me.

clash of clans hack
Jeannine05

Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:15 pm
I love to play Cribbage too, my parents were truly in love until they died. They had been married for almost 50 years and had known each other all their life being from the same village. They worked hard all week but on Sunday night they had this ritual or date I guess, they played 3 games of Cribbage and the one who would lose had to kiss the other one. Then, they would watch the 10 o'clock movie and hold hands for 2 hours.

Best Family Forever
Charli04

Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:47 am
My favorite tcg would have to be yugioh, but a downfall of the game is how competitive people get while playing.

steam gift card
questprize

Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:07 am
Is there any card game from which we can earn more than any regular job ??
Money based game
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum