Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
genesolutions

What does a medical laboratory scientist do? Empty What does a medical laboratory scientist do?

Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:25 pm
Im doing a project for a summer school course im taking to get ahead of next years classes, and i need to know what a medical laboratory scientist do, in basic english? Im doing my research and everything but i would like to get a better understanding for what they do before i continue on with the project. please reply asap, thanks.

Medical Marketing Firm
Aldis01

What does a medical laboratory scientist do? Empty Re: What does a medical laboratory scientist do?

Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:46 pm
Medical Laboratory Scientists generally run lab tests for hospitals and clinics. There are different areas that they can work, such as microbiology, clinical chemistry, hematology, blood bank, etc. Microbiologists culture pathogens such as bacteria or fungus from wounds or body fluids (blood, sputum, synovial fluid, spinal fluid, etc) and identify it, as well as determine which antibiotics will be most effective.

Medical Cannabis Classifieds
Jons02

What does a medical laboratory scientist do? Empty Re: What does a medical laboratory scientist do?

Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:17 pm
Do you know any best medical laboratory research the cure about the Hemorrhoid Treatments ?

get rid of hemorrhoids
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum