Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Oliver01

Would this fitness class workout? Empty Would this fitness class workout?

Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:59 pm
Hey, so i am a les mills 'Body pump' instructor but because where i live isnt very big they only have a couple of 'body pump' instructors and say they arent taken on any more.

Im 22 and the instructors are aged between 36-51 and wont even let me 'team teach' for free.

I dont to carry on instructing to progress it + 3-4years id like to do the 'Advanced training Body pump course' but to do that you of course need to have Instructed for a while.

QU. would opening a free mini class of my own be aloud? just so i get experiance? + if ye should i ask the 'les mills trainers' first?

fitness studio
Charli04

Would this fitness class workout? Empty Re: Would this fitness class workout?

Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:05 pm
Everyone want to fit and healthy today and it's only possible when take some time for you.

UFC 205
Jons02

Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:53 am
Hi guys you should do not worry about it our site have a great collection about this topic you can visit here link down here.
Cheapest Adjustable Dumbbells
Johnsmith

Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:48 pm
These like fitness classes are very valuable so must join these for buy best exercise equipment visit this link.

Tatatami puzzle
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum