Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TaoOils0

Can I start a carpet cleaning business with little supplies? Empty Can I start a carpet cleaning business with little supplies?

Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:01 pm
After I got all the licensing of course. I mean, it seems pretty simple. I already have a vacuum, and a carpet cleaner. I have scrubbers, and can get more easily, I make an all natural carpet shampoo, which yes, is safe for carpets!
maid service cincinnnati
Nextgencarpet

Can I start a carpet cleaning business with little supplies? Empty Can I start a carpet cleaning business with little supplies?

Wed May 04, 2016 3:32 pm
You have to be able to move and protect all the furniture in a persons home in order to clean the carpets. You will also need to contact the Department of Business and Professional Regulation for your licensing. Insurance is also a good idea.

carpet cleaning eastern suburbs
Toni06
Toni06
https://www.nascleaners.com.au

Can I start a carpet cleaning business with little supplies? Empty Re: Can I start a carpet cleaning business with little supplies?

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:51 pm
My best advice for you, my friend, is to go to work for someone who's already doing it for about 6 months.More important, you may find out you can't stand it, before you go and invest your savings.

home cleaning services melbourne
Sponsored content

Can I start a carpet cleaning business with little supplies? Empty Re: Can I start a carpet cleaning business with little supplies?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum