Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pushdot

Is an Android phone better than an Iphone? Empty Is an Android phone better than an Iphone?

Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:05 pm
I've been thinking of getting a new phone. It seems that some people prefer Android phones than Iphones. I'm not sure what the differences are. Any suggestions?

Pushdot Mobile App
Romaan
Romaan
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Is an Android phone better than an Iphone? Empty Re: Is an Android phone better than an Iphone?

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:32 pm
Pushdot, If you wants to buy a new phone than I will love to suggest you the new Samsung Galaxy S8. It is recently launched and have the great specifications, It is also affordable i price and would say it is the best phone which I have used till yet. You should go with this but the final decision is up to you.

I had fun with la to grand canyon tour
Odette
Odette
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Is an Android phone better than an Iphone? Empty Re: Is an Android phone better than an Iphone?

Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:02 pm
Romaan! I also have heard about the Samsung Galaxy S8 and my one cousin have this phone. He said to me that is really a great and amazing kinds of phone and enjoy while using it. So i will also go with this.
Jon07

Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:17 pm
Well same point but different preferences. iPhones are secured by Apple its structured but not very difficult to get the hang of because pretty much all iOS devices are the same.

iphone 7 hülle apple
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum