Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
weblinerz1

Web Design or Web Development? Empty Web Design or Web Development?

Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:08 pm
My question is this, which degree do I go for? I know the difference between the two, and I know often times possessing both skills makes you a valuable asset. I'd imagine I'd want to go for web development and learn all the coding, then learn the artistic aspect on my own? What are your thoughts?

web design london
John02

Web Design or Web Development? Empty Re: Web Design or Web Development?

Mon May 02, 2016 5:24 pm
I would recommend you to take two majors one is in computer science and the other is in graphic design. Hope this will help. or digital media design + graphic design.

Most problems a website designer have is that they can code and can not design or they can design but they can not code.

And the future of web development will be desktop application combine with web application for security purposes and also good for your pocket money too.
Website design
Skoobler

Wed May 04, 2016 2:12 pm
Which degree do you go for? Definitely Computer Science and learn the programming aspect. I think you'll find that to try and learn how to code good pages on your own is a bigger challenge than learning how to design layouts, etc.
digital marketing nevada city ca
biondocreative

Tue May 10, 2016 2:18 pm
Web Designing comes first then web development.
Web Design is front end and web development is concerned the backed of website.

website design
Sponsored content

Web Design or Web Development? Empty Re: Web Design or Web Development?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum