Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kim Jack

Just came back  Empty Just came back

Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:05 pm
Let me tell you guys I just came back after having an amazing time in NYC. That was a great experience for me cause got a chance to enjoy the free ride from Staten Ferry Island or spend time at Coney Island also an adventurous activity for me.

This is not enough also got a chance to high-flying at the Trapeze School in New York. My friend told me to make this more amazing by catching sky-high views from a rooftop bar, the Empire State Building, or One World Observatory.

This was a 3-day tour and a complete package of making memories. I am here to know from you all if you have any kind of experience like this then can share it with us here.

Do you know about trip deals from nyc?
Romaan
Romaan
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Just came back  Empty Re: Just came back

Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:50 am
The experience of your trip is amazing. After reading this post I have decided I will book a 3-Day New York to Niagara Falls, IMAX Movie, Cave of the Winds, Goat Island and Maid of the Mist Tour for my sister. Becasue they like traveling too much and weekend his birthday. So, this will be the best gift for my sister. I am damn sure you like my plan. Do you have any suggestions for this trip? If yes, must share it here.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum