Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Odette
Odette
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

My suggestion to traveler Empty My suggestion to traveler

Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:08 am
Hello guys! The tours of los angeles is very awesome and nice and i like it. I recently enjoyed this and this is the great. I suggest to all the traveler that you must try this. by the way, what you say about this?
Kim Jack

My suggestion to traveler Empty Re: My suggestion to traveler

Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:16 pm
Being a traveling freak would like to tell you that spending time in Los Angeles is always been an astonishing experience for me. This makes me happy cause last time spend time at Santa Monica Pier. I wanna recommend all should be there with family and kids to enjoy ride, food, and culture.
Anabell

Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:25 pm
I would say that Los Angeles is one of most promising place for tourists. I personally had enjoyed a city tour there with friends we started in the early morning to visit the birthplace of Los Angeles at Olvera Street. After that we visits the world-famous Hollywood walk of fame. Then we went to enjoy Rodeo drive and to Beverly center for shopping. We will visit the landmark the Getty Center. During our tour we
were offered with the accommodation that was a nice one, it was Hartford Hotel. I will also suggest you to visit there and must choose goldenbustours for that. I am sure you will like that.

Anabell likes this post

Kim Jack

Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:05 pm
Indeed Anabell, Los Angeles is added in the finest places on the earth. I love this sot due to its attractions and Getty Center. is one of them. I love its museum and would love to see art. By the way, what do you like to say it's beautiful garden views to capture photos.
Odette
Odette

Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:36 am
Hey guys! I read your sharing stuff and this is very awesome. I really like it. The beautiful garden views is amazing and i have also clicked many pictures here. By the way, can you share here your collection first? I am waiting for your reply.
Anabell

Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:15 pm
Kim Jack wrote:Indeed Anabell, Los Angeles is added in the finest places on the earth. I love this sot due to its attractions and Getty Center. is one of them. I love its museum and would love to see art. By the way, what do you like to say it's beautiful garden views to capture photos.

Yeah it mesmerize you so much and the getty center is a good place for photography and for having fun with family. I love the way architectural work has been done and when you enter the garden it will just blow you away. There is a lot of things to enjoy and to capture in your camera, must take it with you.

My suggestion to traveler Homecenterimagev2
David
David
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:43 am
I would like to say that which view you have shared here was mind-blowing. I love this picture and after seeing it, I am keen to visit this place personally. I decided that next month I will explore The Getty museum personally with my friends. but before going there I want to know that its the nearest food place. because my friend is a foodie lover. Hope you help me in this matter.
Odette
Odette

Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:25 am
1-Day Los Angeles to Joshua Tree National Park, Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum Tour seems really having such a good time period for having such a good time period ahead as it.
David
David
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:25 pm
I would like to say that your suggestion is nice and 1-Day Los Angeles to Joshua Tree National Park, Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum Tour seems a good tour to take. I want to know about its price, available dates, and other massive stuff about it. Would you like to share it with me? Well, also try to share The Getty museum's nearest food place here if you know about it.
Anabell

Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:52 pm
Yeah it seems like a complete package of fun.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum