Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BoySmile

Chelsea To Make Hazard Highest Paid Player In EPL? Empty Chelsea To Make Hazard Highest Paid Player In EPL?

Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:43 am
Chelsea To Make Hazard Highest Paid Player In EPL? 1514716824_e733f
Chelsea are reportedly prepared to make Eden Hazard the highest paid player in ทางเข้าสโบ the Premier League in attempt to ward off interest from Real Madrid.Los Blancos have been linked with the Belgium international for the past two years, although they have never made an official approach.
The winger's father, Thierry Hazard, recently revealed that his son rejected a contract extension in attempt to encourage interest from Real.
As a result, Marca claim the Blues owner Roman ทางเข้าสโบ  Abramovich has got to work on new deal for the star winger.
According to the Telegraph, the new contract will see Hazard 338,000 per week which is a major increase from his current wage of 225,000.
The new contract would all see Hazard overtake Manchester United star Paul Pogba as the highest paid player in the Premier League.Click Here ทางเข้าสโบ
Romaan
Romaan
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Chelsea To Make Hazard Highest Paid Player In EPL? Empty Re: Chelsea To Make Hazard Highest Paid Player In EPL?

Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:16 am
Boysmile, I will like to say that you have shared really a nice stuff here which is good. My brother is a big lover of football and likes to get knowledge about this sport and its players. I will surely share this stuff with him.

I wanna be on the canadian bus tour
Odette
Odette
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Chelsea To Make Hazard Highest Paid Player In EPL? Empty Re: Chelsea To Make Hazard Highest Paid Player In EPL?

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:47 am
I just got to know so much about that place and surely this will be so much stunning and worth seeing time for me for sure ahead. It can make us feel so much good and surely this will be so much captivating and best time for sure for us.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum