Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BoySmile

Virgil van Dijk to Liverpool: How he can improve Liverpool’s defence Empty Virgil van Dijk to Liverpool: How he can improve Liverpool’s defence

Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:16 am
Virgil van Dijk to Liverpool: How he can improve Liverpool’s defence
Virgil van Dijk to Liverpool: How he can improve Liverpool’s defence Virgil-van-dijk-liverpool-graphic_4193170
Virgil van Dijk has agreed a £75m move from Southampton to Liverpool, a world record deal for a defender. But what is it sbobet about the Dutchman that makes him so important for Jurgen Klopp? Adam Bate examines the reasons why he can have a big impact…

It was after the 4-1 defeat to Tottenham at Wembley in October that former Liverpool manager Graeme sbobet Souness identified the problem that was undermining his old club. "You are only as strong as your weakest link," Souness told Sky Sports.

"Today Dejan Lovren was their weakest link and after 10 minutes, they're 2-0 down to one of the best teams in this country this season. One man does not solve all your problems. But if [Virgil van Dijk] is in sbobet there today, they are not 2-0 down after 10 minutes."
Romaan
Romaan
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Virgil van Dijk to Liverpool: How he can improve Liverpool’s defence Empty Re: Virgil van Dijk to Liverpool: How he can improve Liverpool’s defence

Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:43 am
BoySmile, I am going to say that it is really an informative and valuable information from your side. I was searching for this note to get information about the things which will be applied to improve Liverpool’s defense. Thanks for sharing a useful material here.

I had fun with Bus trips from washington DC
Odette
Odette
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Virgil van Dijk to Liverpool: How he can improve Liverpool’s defence Empty Re: Virgil van Dijk to Liverpool: How he can improve Liverpool’s defence

Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:01 pm
That is pretty cool and this is my brothers most favorites game and surely this will be so much appealing time for me too.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum