Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BoySmile

Napoli 1-0 Udinese: Lorenzo Insigne secures Coppa Italia win Empty Napoli 1-0 Udinese: Lorenzo Insigne secures Coppa Italia win

Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:49 am
Napoli 1-0 Udinese: Lorenzo Insigne secures Coppa Italia win Skysports-lorenzo-insigne-insigne-napoli_4187532
Serie A leaders Napoli progressed to the quarter-finals of ดูบอลสด the Coppa Italia with a 1-0 win over Udinese on Tuesday.Substitute Lorenzo Insigne scored 18 minutes from time to set up a clash with either Atalanta or Sassuolo on January 2.Napoli coach Maurizio Sarri rested some senior players, including Insigne and Dries Mertens, but was forced to introduce them early in the second half.The duo combined in the 72nd minute, with Mertens threading a ball through for Insigne to beat Udinese goalkeeper Simone Scuffet with a ดูบอลสด precise low shot into the bottom right corner.Napoli also hit the post through Adam Ounas.Udinese had won their previous four matches under new coach Massimo Oddo, including on Saturday at Inter Milan, who were top of Serie A at the time.Click Here ดูบอลสด
Romaan
Romaan
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Napoli 1-0 Udinese: Lorenzo Insigne secures Coppa Italia win Empty Re: Napoli 1-0 Udinese: Lorenzo Insigne secures Coppa Italia win

Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:40 am
Bpsymile, I would like to say that it is really nice to know about the progress of Serie A leaders Napoli. Hopefully, it will be a great time to see the Quarter Final matches. I would love to enjoy all of them before going on my san francisco bus tours to have an exciting time.
Anselalbert
Anselalbert
https://www.topbustours.com/

Napoli 1-0 Udinese: Lorenzo Insigne secures Coppa Italia win Empty Re: Napoli 1-0 Udinese: Lorenzo Insigne secures Coppa Italia win

Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:51 pm
Great to know about this great footballer. He is a really nice man in his professional life. I am added in one of the biggest fans of this boy and wanna met with him in a real life. Want to see more views after this tours to washington dc from new york
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum