Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
savethedate0

What is the best online dating site?  Empty What is the best online dating site?

Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:31 pm
thinking about online dating sites, but would like a recommendation.

SAVE THE DATE By NABIL & JENAN
Andrew01

What is the best online dating site?  Empty Re: What is the best online dating site?

Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:35 am
I really liked passion search for dating and meeting new friends. I would just look google dating sites and then look into what each has to offer. Some are more for no strings attached hookups and others for serious dating, so it all depends on what you are after. Once you find the site that fits you I recommend spending some quality time on your profile sine this is what I've found gives me an edge over all the other personals.

Asian single solution
MacbethmatchM

What is the best online dating site?  Empty Re: What is the best online dating site?

Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:51 pm
Most free dating sites are there only to collect information for marketing reasons. There are some that get lucky to meet someone, but not often. I have been doing research on many of them.

matchmaking zurich
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum