Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jamesandrew01

Should I get into Real Estate? Empty Should I get into Real Estate?

Thu May 11, 2017 11:57 am
I am an automotive service consultant & one hell of a salesperson. I am very aggressive & love to "work the deal", real estate has always interested me for several reasons. One of course is the "potential" income, and another is not being stuck in an office all day. I am under the impression you kinda get to make your own schedule and do you own thing in Real Estate. I am well aware, being a commissioned employee now that ups & downs suck, but at least you are able to control your income to a point, I would like to hear from seasoned real estate professionals that can give me an honest opinion of this career and the success & failures that are involved. I work hard and hussle to get work, I think I may be a good fit.... what do the experts say?

Dynasty Real Estate

melissagor
http://erectionmax.eu/penirium-pastillas-para-aumentar-la-mascul

Should I get into Real Estate? Empty Re: Should I get into Real Estate?

Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:22 pm
Make sure to check this - http://erectionmax.eu/penirium-pastillas-para-aumentar-la-masculinidad-funcionan/
Jon07

Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:38 pm
I think you should get into real estate because this is good business you can earn a handsome money in this business by selling or buying the houses. This is a investment business where you can earn a good profit.

we buy houses dallas
robertshumake
https://www.amazon.com/Robert-S.-Shumake/e/B00C8MGFUW

Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:16 pm
Well Here is i just want to say you that real estate business is good business for earn money Robert Shumake is one of the best real estate dealer. He deals in all kind real estate and built many projects. He also doing work for the charity companies to donate the money to the poor and needy peoples !!
BillShiphr

Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:47 pm
As I know that it is a really profitable sphere and I even think to work with real estate. I really love all that is connected with house selling. To be honest, I don't understand the aggressive sales and for me, that often demotivates me to buy something. In 2022 that is the time for soft sales and the consultant should explain why the thing that he sells can really help me. I received such consultation when I planned my own house and bought large rugs for it. It was one of the best buying of the last time.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum