Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Randall03

Stocks Trading  Empty Stocks Trading

Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:22 pm
Stock" is a share in the ownership of a company. When you buy 100 shares of GE you own a (very small) percentage of GE. Owning shares allows you to vote on corporate elections. Get enough shares and you control what the company will do.

stocks
Verolla

Stocks Trading  Empty Re: Stocks Trading

Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:25 pm
Today, only a lazy person does not know what algorithmic trading and dma are. In fact, it was thanks to algorithmic trading that my brother Christian raised an impressive amount of capital a couple of years ago, providing his children with a good education. Now he invests part of the proceeds from the cryptocurrency in the development of children's health centers, as well as in animal shelters.
BillShiphr

Fri May 06, 2022 5:32 pm
I prefer trading forex, and for me, this instrument is the best one because it's not that hard to analyze and predict everything. Also, the forex market is quite accessible, and there are many reliable platforms like http://usforexbrokers.com/how-to-choose-a-broker-in-the-usa/ that can help you make money that way and learn all the necessary info, so you should consider it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum