Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
operationsadvisory

What's American Summer Camp like? Empty What's American Summer Camp like?

Wed May 04, 2016 8:26 pm
I'm from Australia and I'm writing a story about a girl from Michigan going to summer camp. But, the problem is, I know nothing about summer camp. I need to know everything there is to know about summer camp.

Adult Summer Camp
BillShiphr

What's American Summer Camp like? Empty Re: What's American Summer Camp like?

Fri May 20, 2022 10:51 pm
Est-il possible de trouver un bon remède pour la puissance? Dans ce cas, vous devriez certainement essayer d'attirer votre attention sur le site le voici, car c'est là que j'ai absolument réussi à résoudre les problèmes avec un membre. Je suis sûr que tout ira bien
Anabell

Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:56 pm
operationsadvisory wrote:I'm from Australia and I'm writing a story about a girl from Michigan going to summer camp. But, the problem is, I know nothing about summer camp. I need to know everything there is to know about summer camp.

Adult Summer Camp

If you are blank about it and want to write a story then must plan a camp trip there so you could do your best or you may choose some other place to write on, what say?
Kim Jack

Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:04 am
Well, I am glad after getting this thread and so sure would be able to get some useful stuff about Summer camp in the future.

Try to share that story when you complete this.

Do you know about tour packages in usa west coast?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum