Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nextgencarpet

Carpet cleaning business. help please.? Empty Carpet cleaning business. help please.?

Wed May 04, 2016 3:37 pm
im thinking about starting my own carpet cleaning business and would like to get some input from people who have done this themselves. what equipment do i need as a minimum to start out with? is it worth going for better equipment to start out with? what are the different cleaning chemicals i will need?

lounge cleaning sydney
Charli04

Carpet cleaning business. help please.? Empty Re: Carpet cleaning business. help please.?

Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:00 pm
What is the best cleaning company i really need a best company brand for my office cleaning.

kitchen cleaning England
Charli04

Carpet cleaning business. help please.? Empty Re: Carpet cleaning business. help please.?

Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:05 pm
Use this basic checklist to make sure all the important steps are taken before you launch your new venture. This business checklist will make sure that you cross all your t's and dot all your i's before your business launch.
24/7 Elite Clean Hamilton
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum