Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
guadalajara0

How complicated is application development? Empty How complicated is application development?

Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:44 pm
I am considering getting into developing apps for androids and iphones But first the question is how hard it is?
I am not super smart or anything but i can understand HTML and CSS.

desarrollo de aplicaciones moviles
Oliver01

How complicated is application development? Empty Re: How complicated is application development?

Mon May 02, 2016 3:16 pm
It depends completely on what the app does. Apps range for very simple to very complex. Still, there are fundamental design and programming principles you need to understand no matter what -- in particular human interface guideline standards, graphics standards, content standards, and memory management. These take some time to master, but if you create a simple app that is based completely on template/sample apps then most of these principles are taken care of for you.

smartphone app development
chuckd

How complicated is application development? Empty Re: How complicated is application development?

Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:26 am
The process is very hard, there are lots of things that you must take into consideration. Its better to pay someone else that go through the process and do it for you. One of the tools that I usually recommend to use for getting an estimation is https://cuantocuestaunaapp.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum