Go down
Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-03-03
View user profile

Trying this again I need help with my tax return.?

on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:41 pm
I filed my taxes last year and it said I was owed $2,500. I only got $1,500. I accepted the fees because they got me a good refund but I thought what they did was legal. Turns out they put my fiancee on as my nephew, they added a "self employment income" (that never existed)

tax preparer antioch ca
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum