Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
clubmart

online - Is ebay a trusted website for shopping online? Empty Is ebay a trusted website for shopping online?

Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:54 pm
I heard of ebay and amazon. Now I am currently researching in shopping online. It has been my interest since I was a kid. And right now, I am totally into anime! But my country does not sell much of what I wanted. I went to check eBay and loved it! I also found out that eBay needs your credit card and address information. Is this safe? Are they going to mail my items to me? Will other users see my credit card and address information? Are all sellers in eBay trusted?

Club Mart
Charli04

online - Is ebay a trusted website for shopping online? Empty Re: Is ebay a trusted website for shopping online?

Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:28 pm
Yes of-course eBay and amazon are really a good and trusted site for online  shopping.

price
Jons02

online - Is ebay a trusted website for shopping online? Empty Re: Is ebay a trusted website for shopping online?

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:10 pm
Here check this link which a best quality brand and also providing online services.

best bluetooth earbuds
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum