Knowledge Palace

Discuss and exchange knowledge and information on single board..!

Can you really make money trading Forex

TradingFXVPS

Can you really make money trading Forex

Post by TradingFXVPS on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:23 pm

They say you can make money trading currency but so far every time I try I lose. How can you make money if half of the time they are going uP.

vps hosting forex

helen01

Re: Can you really make money trading Forex

Post by helen01 on Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:50 pm

Playing Forex can appear alluring, but the majority of people who try it lose money. All you have to do is do a web search on the words "Forex" and "lose" to see this is the consensus.
Forex is similar to what we call a "zero sum" game. You are making a bet with someone else about whether a currency will rise or fall. For every winner there has to be a loser. The net winnings of everyone combined equals zero. If you are smarter than the average player, you may make money. If you are dumber than the average player, you are likely to lose money. Most of the people making the "bets" in Forex are highly trained professionals at banks and other institutions. You are unlikely to beat them at this game.

low drawdown forex managed accounts

Toni06

Post by Toni06 on Tue May 10, 2016 2:49 pm

Take care with Forex as it is highly leveraged and you can lose your shirt.I guess that is why many folks think they have been scammed. There are a lot of scams but as long as you pick one that is FSA registered you will know that they are a reputable company.
Forex price action trading

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:52 am