Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mark0

Top 5 beauty tips Empty Top 5 beauty tips

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:12 pm
For me beauty is everything so i have 5 simple beauty tips which i follow.
1: take proper sleep and wake up early.
2: exersice
3: take good diet which includes fresh vagetables, fruit and meat and the things which is full in antioxidant.
4: drink lots of water 9 to 12 glass a day.
5: use branded products and cosmatics.
Jamesmartin

Top 5 beauty tips Empty Re: Top 5 beauty tips

Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:49 am
Nice tips for beauty. I think these are best tips and every person should keep these tips in mind for good beauty. it is good to drink lemon water and simple water daily for natural beauty and healthy skin.
Brooklyn health center
Oliver01

Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:07 pm
Beauty comes from within. Drink plenty of water and eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Also drink milk,it is good for your nails. Clean your face and moisturize daily. Use as little face makeup as possible,because less is best. If you wear nail polish,make sure you do touch ups if necessary. Nothing worse than ugly nails with chipped polish. Clean shoes. You would be surprised at how often people look at your hands and your feet.

long lashes
Oliver01

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:14 am
Nice tips for beauty. I think these are best tips and every person should keep these tips in mind for good beauty. it is good to drink lemon water and simple water daily for natural beauty

nuviante side effects
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum