Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Alvar

I am new here Empty I am new here

Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:31 pm
Hello, everyone, My name is Alvar. I live in Las Vegas, USA. Traveling is my favorite hobby. I want to say that I like to see different places and countries in the world and  after my trip  I  like to write my experiences on my dairy. I will feel good to visit  places. I like to enjoy and have fun with different places. I am sure I will spend a good time here.
David
David
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

I am new here Empty Re: I am new here

Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:25 pm
I am new here Welcome-dribbble
Alvar to this board from the David side who is a member of this community. That's really nice to know that you are traveling freak because I am also a traveler like you. However, you live in Las Vaged which is the incredible city to explore in the USA. So what do you like to say about your hometown here?

I have enjoyed new year countdown new york.
Annie

Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:52 am
Hey, Alvar! i would like to say a warm welcome to you. hope you have such great time ahead. share more about your views about the online shopping. i wanna know your views.
Odette
Odette
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:01 am
Hi! Alvar, welcome to this community, and am so sure it's gonna be best to talk about the interests and traveling for all of us. Good to know that you are a travel freak I would like to talk about the best tour that you ever enjoyed. I hope you will talk about this. I am waiting for your reply. Let's share your best experience in traveling with us.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum