Knowledge Palace

Discuss and exchange knowledge and information on single board..!

Washington dc

Hayyat

Washington dc

Post by Hayyat on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:35 am

Washington dc has plenty places and everyone is very awesome and captivating. I have a fun plan to take Bus trips from Washington DC for exploring some fun blasting places of this city. I hope this will be a great idea for me to being there.
Odette

Re: Washington dc

Post by Odette on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:41 pm

Washington dc has so many of the places to see. i am the traveler that love to see the beauty of the place. I am so sure that this will be so much appealing time there for sure. I can have such mesmerizing time with watching its stunning places for sure.
David

Post by David on Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:36 pm

Well, Hayyat! I really like your plan to explore excellent attractions of DC. It is a great plan and the best way to enjoy the great sort of fun there. I must say that in DC you don't forget to explore the White House which is the most impressive and remarkable attraction there. I really like this attraction of DC personally.

Kevin00

Post by Kevin00 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:39 pm

I have been there many of the times in my whole life to enjoy holidays and always spent lovely time with my friends. It is a best place for outing and tourists can enjoy there skiing, trekking, ice skating, snowboarding, cycling and photography. In my point of view, it is a perfect destination to enjoy winter holidays. What will you say guys about it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:19 pm