Knowledge Palace

Discuss and exchange knowledge and information on single board..!

Ko Phi Phi Don

Victoria

Ko Phi Phi Don

Post by Victoria on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Ko Phi Phi Don is the main island of Thailand’s Ko Phi Phi archipelago and famous for its alluring natural beauty. I love this spot and have a plan to go there once again after mine tours to washington dc from new york. I am sure that this will be so nice travel time for me once again. What you say about this destination? Do you like to visit this destination?
Romaan

Re: Ko Phi Phi Don

Post by Romaan on Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:14 am

Victoria, It is really nice to know that you are having a plan to take a tour of Ko Phi Phi Don once again in the next days to have a fun time. It is really a beautiful island and you will have fun while enjoying different activities.

I am thinking to enjoy bus tour canada
Victoria

Post by Victoria on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:51 pm

Ko Phi Phi Don will be surely the best destination for me surely. BNiow after reading your views about this I am damn sure that I will enjoy a lovely time there. Will you share some more views along with some excellent kind of suggestions that will prove so nice to me.

Kevin00

Post by Kevin00 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:56 pm

Ko Phi Phi Don is a most exciting holiday destination of the world where a lot of visitors come here annually with family and kids and spent their holidays. I really like it so much and have a spent really great time there before mine bus trip to baltimore. It was a memorable moment of my life while I was enjoyed stunning views of nature in my camera. In my point of view, it is a perfect place to enjoy family holidays. I hope you will fully enjoy there like I enjoyed.
Odette

Post by Odette on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:15 pm

am happy to have such nice and best time for sure. i can have such charming time there ahead a lot and this will be so much stunning and best time for sure. I will be able to see such nice and stunning time for sure for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:37 pm