Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
savethedate0

online - Have you ever met someone online dating websites? Empty Have you ever met someone online dating websites?

Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:35 pm
Have you ever met someone online dating websites and initially fall for them and feel excited talking to them even though you hadn't met them in person?

SAVE THE DATE By NABIL & JENAN
Andrew01

online - Have you ever met someone online dating websites? Empty Re: Have you ever met someone online dating websites?

Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:11 am
Yes, I met my Fiancee online. I felt the same as you from the very start. We have had our problems here and there yes and we even fought a couple times but it worked out in the end, when we finally me each-other after almost a year of talking online we knew each-other so well we just felt normal with each-other i mean the first day we met was a little nerve racking but after that it was great. We did argue a few times once we met but it was mostly cause I had to leave to go back to my day job the Army. We worked it out and we are great together.

Filipino Singles
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum