Knowledge Palace

Discuss and exchange knowledge and information on single board..!

I am new here

Victoria

I am new here

Post by Victoria on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:51 pm

Hello! guys, I am new here in this community. My name is Victoria and I am from the USA. I am happy to be a part of this community and hopefully will spend a nice time with all of you guys. Now I want to share something about my interests. I love travelling and also take interesting in cooking eating, reading novels and watching romantic movies. Now what you say about yourself and about your hobbies?

Jennifer

Re: I am new here

Post by Jennifer on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:21 am

Hello, Victoria! It's really great to have you here. I just really wanna say you warmly welcome to this great kind of forum. so sure that it's proven really nice to you to be the member of this.

I am going to have fun with bus tours from boston to niagara falls.
David

Post by David on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:47 am

Victoria! Welcome to in this discussion board from my side. I am going to say that it is really nice you are like traveling. I am also traveling lover. Anyways, you have shared about interested which is good. I also really like to enjoy traveling, book reading, hiking, listen to music. By the way which places you like for traveling?
Odette

Post by Odette on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:07 pm

Victoria! you are really welcome here and surely this is gonna be a great way of fun for sure. I will love to have some fun there and thus will be so much relishing time for me and for you as well i hope.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:12 pm