Knowledge Palace

Discuss and exchange knowledge and information on single board..!

I am new here

Victoria

I am new here

Post by Victoria on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:51 pm

Hello! guys, I am new here in this community. My name is Victoria and I am from the USA. I am happy to be a part of this community and hopefully will spend a nice time with all of you guys. Now I want to share something about my interests. I love travelling and also take interesting in cooking eating, reading novels and watching romantic movies. Now what you say about yourself and about your hobbies?
Jennifer

Re: I am new here

Post by Jennifer on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:21 am

Hello, Victoria! It's really great to have you here. I just really wanna say you warmly welcome to this great kind of forum. so sure that it's proven really nice to you to be the member of this.

I am going to have fun with bus tours from boston to niagara falls.
David

Post by David on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:47 am

Victoria! Welcome to in this discussion board from my side. I am going to say that it is really nice you are like traveling. I am also traveling lover. Anyways, you have shared about interested which is good. I also really like to enjoy traveling, book reading, hiking, listen to music. By the way which places you like for traveling?
Odette

Post by Odette on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:07 pm

Victoria! you are really welcome here and surely this is gonna be a great way of fun for sure. I will love to have some fun there and thus will be so much relishing time for me and for you as well i hope.
David

Post by David on Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:37 am

Victoria! I also say welcome to you here from my side. It is really nice you have shared about your interest here which is great. I also really like traveling like you because traveling is my favorite hobby and I want to spend my whole time in it. I must say that your shared other hobbies names also really nice, I also like watching movies, play cricket, hiking, and reading books.
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer on Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:40 pm

Traveling is really a best hobby as I also have really great interest in it. so sure that it's really great to all of us to enjoy the great kind of stuff with it to have useful time here.
David

Post by David on Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:41 pm

I am going to agree with you traveling is a best way for enjoying having fun and exploring great kind of places. I am sure in your life, you must like some kinds of places which you like for traveling. So share with me those kinds of places here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:42 am