Knowledge Palace

Discuss and exchange knowledge and information on single board..!

Odette a new freak.

Odette

Odette a new freak.

Post by Odette on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:00 am

I am a new member of this board and my name is Odette. I am in love with this community and that is why I become a member of this discussion board. i am so sure that I could get such lots of amazing discussion about my interest and surely I will have a great time there ahead.
Romaan

Re: Odette a new freak.

Post by Romaan on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:34 pm

Hello, Odette, Its good to see you as a new member of this community. I am going to say you a warm

on this community and I am hopeful you will spend a nice time with other members.
Odette

Post by Odette on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:07 pm

Well, Romaan! I quite like the way you have said welcome to me. It is quite unique and beautiful. I loved your welcome post. So what say what you will like t say about your interest? I mean is there any hobby that makes you feel so excited? I have traveling and I am so crazy about it.
Romaan

Post by Romaan on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:33 pm

Odette, It is my best that you liked my unique way of welcome you. If you want to know about my hobbies than I love to do many things in my free time to have fun like,
traveling,
shopping,
dancing,
modeling,
photography,
Camping,
Snorkeling.

Vanallen

Post by Vanallen on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Welcome, buddy to this board. Hope will be a nice time to talk with you. Anyway, it's the really exciting thing to know about you both that love to talk about Travel. Anyway, Romaan, Would you love to let me know where you love to enjoy camping?
Odette

Post by Odette on Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:05 pm

I am happy to see the things you have an interest in. I am so sure that this will be so much dashing and worth seeing for sure and this will be an amazing thing for sure. So just go ahead and have some fun.
Romaan

Post by Romaan on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:41 am

Vanallen, If you want to know about the camping places than I mostly like to enjoy in it in the parks, like Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon etc. This time, I am going to enjoy it during my tour niagara falls new york. Hope it will be fun for me.
David

Post by David on Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:39 pm

Odette! I also say warmly welcome to you in this community from my side. I read your posts which are really nice and you have also shared something about yourself which is really nice. Let's share something about traveling. I mean to say that are you like this hobby?
Odette

Post by Odette on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:19 pm

Thanks everyone for welcoming here in such a nice way. I love traveling and that is why i am going for tours las vegas and so sure that i will enjoy myself a lot there. So any suggestion for me do share here with me freely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:43 am