Knowledge Palace

Discuss and exchange knowledge and information on single board..!

What are your top 10 anime series?

helen01

What are your top 10 anime series?

Post by helen01 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:26 pm

I am looking new good anime to watch, so I want to know what everyone's top 10 and/or worse is(or more if you want).I haven't seen a whole lot of anime, but here is my list for now:

1.Death Note - Because it's ******* epic!
2.Blood+ - What's not to like? Chiropterans, Chevaliers, action, love story, just awesomeness.
3.Serial Experiments Lain - One of the first good animes i ever watched.
4.Elfen Lied - Something totally different from most animes. I just wish it wasn't so short.
5.Bleach - I can't help it, i think it's awesome! minus a lot of the filler episodes anyway. and the movies are good too!
6.Ghost in the Shell SAC & 2nd Gig- Great scifi anime and movies.
7.Outlaw Star - In my opinion this is the best space pirate anime of all time!
8.Cowboy Bebop - 2nd best except that their bounty hunters, not pirates.
9.FLCL - Crazy but good.
10.Lupin the III- I just love the silliness!

Now for my worst, I don't think i have 10 but these are the ones I just can't stand to watch(some I know I'll get yelled at for)
1.The entire DBZ series - Worst anime EVER! I don't know how anyone could like that piece of **** anime after watching just about anything else.
2.Naruto - I know your all going to yell at me for saying it, but I really think this show is lame! It's way too juvenile for me, and I just couldn't get into it.
3.Planet of the Beast King - This series started off really good, but then they ruined it when they skipped a massive amount of time in the series, and left way too many questions unanswered. I couldn't even finish watching it because i was so disappointed.
4.Inyuasha - What a stupid anime! It just drags on forever and then it cuts off, stupid.
5. Yu gi oh and the likes - Just terrible, I'll admit to watching the original Pokemon when I was like 12 but that was before I knew what good anime was.

ecchi anime to watch

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:50 pm