Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
chesnut1

Are e-cigarettes without nicotine safe? Empty Are e-cigarettes without nicotine safe?

Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:11 pm
My brother is only 15 years old and I have caught him smoking an e-cigarette, also called hooka pens. He said that they are safe to smoke and are nothing like smoking cigarettes.

течности за електонни цигари
JohnKilian6

Are e-cigarettes without nicotine safe? Empty Re: Are e-cigarettes without nicotine safe?

Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:31 pm
First thing is the E-cigarettes are having nicotine may be the nicotine is in large or less quantity.I think your brother didn't know about the quantity of nicotine in the e-cigarette.One reason behind these is e-cigarette is comes in different flavor and due to that flavor he didn't get the flavor of nicotine.Anyway e-cigarette consist some chemical and it is not safe with or without nicotine.

vaportech baker
Odette
Odette
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Are e-cigarettes without nicotine safe? Empty Re: Are e-cigarettes without nicotine safe?

Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:50 am
yes, I do agree with you buddy, Maybe he is really not aware of it, But i guess should avoid these kinds of bad habits. My family is so strict in this matter and i just got punished by it once and that was a worst time period for me.

The seriously amazing way of fun new york niagara falls tour packages.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum