Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Oliver01

fitness - How many fitness classes a week..........? Empty How many fitness classes a week..........?

Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:59 pm
should i be doing.I recently read that if i want to tone my lower body i should do my cardio-vascular workout on seperate days and train with weights another but i also want to do fitness classes such as LBT, I am not sure how i can do all of this and have rest days as well. I was thinking 2 LBT classes a week, weight train once a week and cardio once a week.Can i have some advice on the best way to juggle all of these activities or any other suggestions please

fitness
Charli04

fitness - How many fitness classes a week..........? Empty Re: How many fitness classes a week..........?

Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:50 pm
It's depends on you and your time, gym are always open except some days the gym trainer are always ready to train you so must take a time for your fitness.

Boot Camp
Jons02

fitness - How many fitness classes a week..........? Empty Re: How many fitness classes a week..........?

Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:24 pm
All fitness classes are very well but it's depend on you if you have know best information then you can become yourself fit and for this our site will help you.

weight loss diet
Toni06
Toni06
https://www.nascleaners.com.au

Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:16 pm
You control how hard it is by how fast you spin and the amount of resistance you use. Everyone is going to be on a different fitness level. You want to pedal at 70-90 rpm's and just enough resistance to get your heart rate up.

body transformation dublin
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum