Knowledge Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Adley01

How to transfer photos from iPhone 4s to iPhone 5? Empty How to transfer photos from iPhone 4s to iPhone 5?

Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:04 pm
I bought the iPhone 5 yesterday, and I tries to use iCloud to transfer all of my data from my 4s to my new phone, however, it only ended up deleting my contacts on the 4s. All I want to do is transfer my photos from my 4s to my new iPhone 5. How do I do it without deleting them?

transfer contacts from android to iphone 5
Daniel01

How to transfer photos from iPhone 4s to iPhone 5? Empty Re: How to transfer photos from iPhone 4s to iPhone 5?

Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:03 pm
I don't have any iPhones yet but with my iPod touch you can back everything up on iTunes and then you should be able to put them on your new iPhone. If that wouldn't work for some reason (windows pc's) will recognize the iPhone as a camera and you can transfer your pictures to your computer and then import them to your iTunes data. I have an older iPod so I don't have iCloud but I know using physical backup on your computer through iTunes should work.

places to buy iphone
JohnKilian6

How to transfer photos from iPhone 4s to iPhone 5? Empty Re: How to transfer photos from iPhone 4s to iPhone 5?

Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:32 pm
You could try downloading drop box, its like an online storage server you can download the app from the app store create a login (free on limited storage) then upload the images on to the drop box app and then sign in using the iphone 5 and download them on there.

https://cellphonesignalbooster.us/
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum